Natural Bee Husbandry
The International Journal for Bee-Centred Beekeeping
“Husbandry is the name of all the practices that sustain life by connecting us conservingly to our places and our world; it is the art of keeping tied all the strands in the living network that sustains us.”
Of special interest to beekeepers who ..
- Have a broader curiosity in the honeybee and its environment
- Have moved away from keeping colonies in conventional ways
- Prefer to keep bees in hives more suited to the bees’ needs
- Allow the bees to live life with minimal interference
- Strive to create an environment which gives some year-round forage
£35 per year
£25 per year
4 ISSUES ANNUALLY / SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY
UK postage free. International shipping £14.45 per year. Digital access on purchase.